Thursday, March 6, 2014

Vitamins

Koreans really consume a LOT of vitamins. I was actually really surprised by this in the education system. In the US we always award students with candy or something. In Korea, you can give the students vitamin tablets and they LOVE it. It's so weird. I don't even think they taste good, but it's definitely a better and healthier option to candy. Today my student gave me a vitamin pill. He said usually their 500 vitamin C tablets, but he gave me a 1000 vitamin C tablet. It was super super bitter and slowly trickled to a very sour after taste. They were laughing at me and the boy who gave it to me kept watching to see if I would do anything. He goes "Vicky's face is red!" haha Kids... Nasty thing... Where do they even get these things... Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment