Me in the mornings.
My school messenger log in. Yes I go by Victory... :P (Just kidding, it actually confuses the Korean teachers and even myself...)
Little pack of Vitamin C powder from my co-teacher.
My yummy lunch! Bibimbap. There is also tofu soup, fish, pickled white cabbage, and a pineapple.
Very nice day today. Went outside to take a stroll twice.
School back area.
Unused basketball hoop on dirt.
My window are top left corner
Korean Flag.
My students told me she was a Korean lady who fought and was tortured by the Japanese during the Japanese/ Korean war.
Gym/ Auditorium. It's separate from the school.
The big yellow school bus.
Random important rocks in front.
Pretty tree and the principal lives right next to the school.
The peaceful and warm library.
Water center: Korea uses filter water machines and reusable metal cups.
Enter the Kindergarten play land.
Swings.
The gym I go to after school.
The adorable Kindergarteners on a mini backyard field trip.
Will update tomorrow once I get to school. >.<
Check the other bloggers:
Rebecca Rebe with a Clause




















No comments:
Post a Comment