Friday, September 13, 2013
Weekend
It's the weekend YAY~ This coming week is Chuseok, so only two days of school and then a getaway!!! I'm super excited. These days I've been feeling a bit sick. Mucous formed and my throat is a bit itchy. Worse was today I woke up with neck pain and a headache. I hate being sick. I just drank some orange juice, water, ate a ricola, and took some Ibuprofen. I just hope to recover by tomorrow. Since I just started my weekend, I thought I'd start planning my weekly topics for my after school classes and surprisingly I only 14 more weeks until their semester is over! That's kinda crazy. Seems so short. Today I may venture to look for an alarm clock and slippers. Will update more later and hopefully add some pictures to my boring wordy blog. :X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment