Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekend

Not too much happened this weekend. Met some other teachers who also live in the North. Most were meeka. Met the past teacher from my school. He gave me a lot of tips. Very kind and informative person. I went to shop in Uijeongbu. Checked out Shinsaegae which is a top department store in Korea. It was the biggest, most coolest department mall-like store I have every visited. It has a TON TON TON of foreign luxury brands. Did not buy anything, but they had every top makeup brand from MAC, Makeup forever, Benefit, Dior, and more. They had many stores like Adidas, North Face, Apple, and etc... I think it was about 4 stories...? I don't even know. I stopped there by accident and man was it cool. A girl in my same apartment building told me there is also a cheaper underground shopping area not too far from it too. I have to go back! Well maybe in the future future. Then for today, Sunday, I just chilled and worked on some lesson plans. Ended my evening with Running man and a cheap dinner. Gonna continue with finishing my lesson plan, throw trash out, then shower for bed. Good night and good weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment