Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pony Effect Makeup



Pony Effect -everlasting cushion foundation. 
Shade -nude beige 
I love the feel and set of this foundation but unfortunately the finish is too light of a color. I believe I also got the darkest shade so as much as I love it, it makes me self conscious because it's too bright. When I wear it I feel very Korean because Korean women often wearcushion  shades that are too bright for their skin tone. I have oily skin and didn't experience any problems with the formula. Will have to try wearing the makeup out again to get a better feel if I really like it. Comes with a refil so that's a plus!


Pony Effect -Skin Fit Powder Pact
Shade -Nude beige
Powder is in the same shade but because it is a powder, the finish is not as strong. It just seems like a basic powder. Does not heavily crease and does not apply cakey. I like it. It does have a scent to it. Not super strong but almost smells like a grandma style scent. But I didn't have any bad experiences with the powder. Quality seems good.

Overall LOVE the packaging. Sleek and on Fleek. The colors of the packaging are super pretty. Feel and quality of the make up does seem good. The only downfall for me is the cushion shade being too bright. But if the shades match you, I recommend checking it out. Most natural feeling cushion I've used so far. Flexible and melts well into the skin. I got these on the second floor of Lotte Young Plaza in Meongdong. You can find it near the escalators across from Style Nanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment